Pareto Frontier is looking for a unique individual passionate about turning the most innovative ideas and concepts into reality. The Senior or Principal Signal Processing/FPGA Engineer will be involved in the conception, development, implementation and verification of advanced signal processing-oriented solutions across multiple technology areas with applications in tactical wireless communications systems. Proficiency with high-speed FPGA design & implementation, signal processing expertise, and proficiency with MATLAB-based modeling and simulation are required. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, ambitious and comfortable assuming many roles within an intense, fast-paced start-up environment.
· High-speed FPGA design experience (3+ years)
· Signal Processing expertise: Deep understanding of DSP fundamentals such as: Time/Frequency domain representations and analysis, Digital filtering/resampling techniques, fixed point processing, and computational complexity analysis.
· Strong experience with algorithm development, modeling and simulation using Matlab.
· Experience working in an electronics lab environment: knowledge and ability to use RF test equipment (such as oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, and vector signal analyzer)
· Background in RF/Wireless Communications
· MS/PhD is preferred but Bachelor's with 3-5 years minimum FPGA experience will be considered based on the individual.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements.
Must meet eligibility criteria to obtain and maintain a Secret-level clearance (post-hire), typically only awarded to U.S. citizens.
All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
Working Location & additional info:
Location: Tampa Bay area, FL or greater Boston area, with Hybrid & Full Remote arrangements possible
Travel: less than 5% expected
Employment Status: Full-time employee, benefits available
About Pareto Frontier
Pareto Frontier, LLC is a startup technology solutions firm developing bleeding-edge capabilities for Tactical Wireless Communications and other areas in the Defense & Aerospace Industries.
To apply: https://pareto-frontier.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Pareto Frontier, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Copyright © 2022 Pareto Frontier, LLC - All Rights Reserved.